Welcome to Redburn Park Medical Centre
Redburn Park Medical Centre originated on Wallsend Road in 1988 and moved to purpose built new premises in August 2007. All our facilities are on the ground floor with full disabled access and ample on site parking. We are 50 metres from Percy Main Metro station and close to bus stops. Detailed local transport information is available on the traveline website.
Our practice area covers mainly North Shields, extending west to Churchill Street Wallsend, east to the coast, south to the Tyne Tunnel, and north to Rake Lane road, Norham road north, and the Coast road. Details of all our services are available on our website and in our practice leaflet.
To book appointments and order prescriptions online please see our Online Services section
Travel Health Advice
Are you lucky enough to be going on holiday to somewhere exotic this year?
Dont forget to check that you are up to date with all the recommended vaccinations.
If you fill in a travel form at reception our Practice Nurses can check your medical record and advise you what injections you need and whether you will need to take anti-malarial tablets.
Some courses vaccinations need to be started 6-8 weeks before you travel so allow yourself planty of time to make arrangements.
Check out our Travel vaccinations page for specific country information.
Flu vaccinations now available
Book your appointment with our reception team now
Drop in also available
You are eligible to receive a free flu jab if you:
- are 65 years of age or over
- are pregnant
- have certain medical conditions eg Diabetes / Heart disease / Stroke / Asthma
- are very overweight
- are living in a long-stay residential care home or other long-stay care facility
- receive a carer's allowance, or you are the main carer for an elderly or disabled person whose welfare may be at risk if you fall ill
- are a front-line health and social care worker. It is your employer's responsibility to arrange vaccination for you
Remember for next year; watch out for our Saturday flu clinic in October.
Get fit and improve your health in 2017!
(Site updated 06/01/2017)